Thailand’s capital Bangkok was named the world’s most visited city in 2019.
With 40 million visitors – tourism is referred to as the engine driving the kingdom’s economy.
But with global travel halted during the pandemic, that engine is running on empty.
Al Jazeera’s Scott Heidler looks at the Thai government’s plan to bring tourists back to Thailand’s cities and beaches.
– Subscribe to our channel:
– Follow us on Twitter:
– Find us on Facebook:
– Check our website:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- [REVIEW LAHANA PHÚ QUỐC RESORT] Sang chảnh cùng Hotgirl
- Khai Trương Gogi House – Kichi Kichi – Đà Nẵng | MEDIALIBRA.VN – 0934104678 – 0903104678
- Giải mã Buffet vua nướng Hàn quốc chỉ có 170k ăn sấp mặt – Có gì trong đó
- 13 Hour First Class Sleeper Train in Vietnam | Hanoi to Hue Overnight
- Vietnam – Land of ancient secrets | Cinematic Travel